Argh - spun wheel bearing

So I pulled my front right wheel bearing on my '85 8v  today.  The bearing
siezed and spun on the hub.  There are two self serve junkyards near me,
but neither have any Sciroccos.  Plenty of A1 Rabbits and Jettas,
though.  So, what can I grab this part off of?  Is the hub the same
accross all A1s, or can I only get one from specific years?

Dan

--
If addiction is judged by how long a dumb animal will sit pressing a lever
to get a "fix" of something, to its own detriment, then I would conclude