[OT] This subject intentionally left blank

Julie Macfarlane wrote:
> Screw you. Its late after a long day, Jills in bed. She left the sound
> on full.
>
> Again, screw you. I'll get you for that!

Personal threats, check.
Twice for effect, check.
Perceived harm to innocent family members, check.
Flame war ON!!!!11!1!!1!

Just kidding.  I hope you mean like Gatorade-bucket-over-my-head if I
come to Cincy 2005 and not find-your-address-and-sledgeham-your-MkI type
"get you".  I'm sorry, Julie (et al.).  I didn't mean to wreck anyone's
life, just to spice things up a little.  It scared the bejesus out of me
but I thought it was harmless.  I guessed wrong.  I will now go back to
only-talking-if-I-have-to mode.