Notching the piston for power

LOL, I wouldn't doubt the loosing interest to a girl walking by!! That
would probably be me too. Of course I would probably have an issue of
wnating to listen and watch at the same time. Which I am very good at
acting like I can do but have a hard time actually doing both
successfully!

Enjoy the good times,
Rhett