Larry, I mis-spoke (Notching the piston for power)

> From: Douglas Conyers <dconyers@gmail.com>
> Date: 2004/09/14 Tue AM 01:18:07 EDT
> To: Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com>
> CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Re: Larry, I mis-spoke (Notching the piston for power)
>
> I believe it was an Audi, not entirely positive here, commercial that
> mentioned that it had dimpled metal underneath the car to increase
> aerodynamics.  Maybe a year or two ago.
>
> -Doug

I keep seeing this commercial for the big Lexus.  They are in a wind tunnel, and this large apparatus grabs the car, and turns it upside down.  They have the fan on and of course the smoke...  They show that the smoke trail does not break up for a good bit of the length of the car, due to the dimples in the under body panels...  I am sorry, I do not know what model (don't drive the rice, really nice or not)...  :-)

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---