USRT "Braille" batteries (was Re: Dyna-Batt)

Yes, I do have one.  It does everything a stock
battery does except its MUCH smaller and lighter.
When I got the battery I laughed cause I think its
smaller that the battery in my motorcycle.  Its so
Light I am thinking I should just put the battery back
in the engine bay and avoid the trouble of having
1guage wires running through my car.