mk 1 kamei kit

that's not german.. maybe dutch??  hahaha, rice is
reis, and cooks is kocht.. cooks the rice would be
'kocht den reis', or 'kocht das reis', depending on
what you are saying.  sorry to burst your bubble.  but
you right about the ice!  that is something!

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=76024&item=2489622246&rd=1