WTD: 2-2.25" exhaust for mk1

--- Lars Bruchmann <pilotlars@yahoo.com> wrote:

> i just went up the street to some local guys with a
> muffler place, they quoted me a $120 price for a 2"
> pipe and new muffler, does that sound reasonable??
> i've never had a new system installed, is 2" the
> largest i should go?  he said there is a 1.75"
> currently.  thanks!

I think you can get a complete 2" cat-back system from our
friendly TT dealer for like $140.  Check into it.

For most 8v applications, anything over 2" is a waste.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen