Carbon Fiber Hoods

> Where would one even get a CF hood for a scirocco?  (Mk1/2?)
>
> -Grant-
> Annapolis, MD/Louisville, KY
> 1980 in storage :(

I've got one on the 87, I wouldn't suggest buying from the place I got
mine from (BodypartsInc).
But that's not why I'm writing. If you DO get one, make provision for
ventilation before you paint it, you'll likely lose the slot over the rain
tray, and that's where your fresh air to the cabinss come from. It makes
for a very hot ride without those slots.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like half a Chevelle plus a Weedeater
"Misery loves company" (Old Proverb)