Crazy Ebay Scirocco

I really like it! I love the old Subie Brats and this kind of reminds me of one. Doesn't look too hard to do either, just sawzall the hatch back, reinforce a little and put a divider in. I'll add it to the list of 'Projects to do after I win the lotto".

Dan

David Winchell <xavsbud@gmail.com> wrote:
Umm, I found this while searching the UK Ebay site. Thought I would
share with everyone... Unique, I give him that, but....

Forgive me if the link doesn't work. The item number is 2489482971 if
that helps.

Dave

--
David L. Winchell, II