Smoke 'em if you got 'em (long)

Multi-post rep;y:

Don: Bully level two, we'll see how it is, feels grippy. The old one was
just worn, there was nothing terrible wrong with it. Except it wasn't
holding any more.

Shannon: I did post it to the list when I needed the boot, got a few
listers who tried to find one, and decided it was worth buying a new one
rather than parking the car over it. It's getting late in the season, not
many months before it sits for the winter, and I really wanted to drive
it.

Brian: I wonder if my Passat calipers would fit? Worth checking the PNs I
guess, since I have one sitting here for parts.

Cathy