Back on the internet...

> From: TBerk <tberk@sbcglobal.net>
> Date: 2004/09/08 Wed PM 05:07:39 EDT
> To: Brian <brianm@earendel.org>
> CC: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Back on the internet...
>
> Brian wrote:
>
> > Folks,
> > For all those that care/wondering I just recently moved and now am in my
> > house and up and running again.
> > GRM car#2 is moving along nicely.. #1 is leaking on brett's garage floor..
> > BigMac
> >

> > ____
>

> Brain, Brain and Brain! What is Brain!?!
>

> TBerk

LOL!  HEEhee, that was one funny episode...  And man, she was a looker if I remember right...  Prolly does not look as good now...  :-)

Funny stuff...

Cheers,
  David

One of my -favorite- quotes from Star Trek...  Spock is having trouble hitting the mark with his phaser, cannot remember what...  Bones comments, "Damn it, Spock, I don't think you could hit the broadside of a barn!"  Spock replies, "Why ever would I want to hit such a structure?"  Funny, old stuff...

---Chrome don't get you home.---