From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of C Boyko
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 8:16 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: FUBA (antenna) / headliner

Okay, a quick one, any tips on how to get at the underside of the roof
mounted antenna? I carefully plucked stitches out of the headdliner,
only
to find that the seam was in fact a tuck, so there still was no access
the nut/cable. The Bentley makes it sound like you unscrew the visors,
etc
and slide the whole headliner out, I somehow can't see how that would
work.
Anyway, I'd like a working radio, some of you have done this without
headliner damage, LMK.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - hopefully on the road tomorrow?
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like half a Chevelle
"Misery loves company" (Old Proverb)