UPDATE Heater fan replacement

Yeah, I'm pleased you were incorrect as well.  Unfortunately, this car
is going to be nothing but problems for a while.  I had a 75 Mk1 when I
was in High School which I loved (RIP, killed by a Power Wagon before I
got that crappy Zenith running right) and, while I orginally bought
this car as a first car for my daughter, I've now decided she's going
to have to lease it from me b/c I want to keep it :-)

Thanks for your help regardless, Lars.

-scott