Audi TT seats in a rocco?

great point, i installed mk2 seats in my mk1, and they
fit with no problem.  my A3 jetta seats did not, of
course, the rails were too wide.  early 80s audi 4000
seats seem to fit though, the 5000 seats seem to be
the same as the A3 ones.  i have not had the pleasure
of sitting in an A4 seat, except at david's place of
employment.  i want that jetta GLI with the recaro
seats!!!  :(