Heater fan replacement

Ah Ha, it is as I suspected!!  I noticed I could see the fan from
within that housing under the rain tray but wasn't sure the fan would
actually come out that way.  There is a hex head bolt on the fan
housing but there also appears to be a few screws that I have to get to
from the passenger compartment that I'm having a hard time finding.  At
least I know I can quit pulling the inside of the car apart. Thanks
Daun. :-)

-scott