Umm...is this thing on?

Rock On!

I'll check my settings but I've gotten two replies so here's my latest
issue. I'm trying to replace the heater fan in my 85 8v with A/C.  I
don't have a Bentley manual but I do have a crappy Haynes so I figured
hey, how hard could it be.  I pulled one from an 84 Rabbit I found in a
junk yard with no difficulty at all.

Now to the question: How in the holly heck do I get the old fan out?!
I've pull the glovebox, the ducting on the pass side and the entire
center console out and it looks like I'm going to have to pull the
entire climate control air handler box out to get to the fan.  I can't
believe this is the case and wanted to get someone else's opinion
before I got myself in over my head.

Thanks all

-scott

85 Mk2 8v in need of a little TLC