OT - b3 16v passat issues (parts needed)

ok, i finally was able to get some time and get under the passat. the plan
was to replace the pump / filter. once under it, i soon came to realize that
the entire assembly (that holds the fuel pump / filter / accumulator) is
holding onto the body of the car literally by a thread. the entire thing
seems to have acted as the sacrificial rust anode for the entire car. i
swear it looks like it was salvaged from the bottom of the ocean. i started
removing the assembly so i could get to the pump, but several fittings,
bolts, and nuts all started disintegrating in my hands. if i tear it down
enough to remove any of the parts, i am pretty sure it wont go back together
without falling apart totally. so, on that note:

needed: fuel pump/filter/accumulator assembly from a b3 passat, preferably
as a whole unit, with fuel/power lines cut as far away from it as possible
(all of my in-place fittings are rusted beyond re-use).

i know there are a bunch of listers with passats in their yard... figured it
couldnt hurt to ask around here...

thanks for bandwidth
Al