Question

Hey, share the mp3s bro!

As for the Kia debate, it doesn't bug me.  A Rado is a furtherance of the
scirocco line (it is a type 53j afterall), but it doesn't share the exact
"spirit" of the A1 chassis type 53 and 53b.   IE, its a big fat heavy
grand tourer, while the early type 53s are a spritley fun, simple, little
car.

So, even as a rado owner, I think you'll be dissapointed to find that I
agree that the rados stay on the "kia" side of dauns driveway.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com