Question

Eric,

So putting raddo seats and various other parts into roccos, does this still make raddos kia's (the other side of Daun's driveway)?

Tonee

btw: I'm up to 40+ essential mixes now. yeah!

Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:

She's finicky on her mods, I found the true motivation was because she is
putting in front corrado seats and wants the rears to match the cloth
pattern. She test fit them, and found the backs of the corrado seats are
far too tall, stick way above the hatch cover.

She's decided to remove the upolstry from the rado seat and have the rear
rocco seat covered in that matching cloth.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com