And then there was boost.......

Kirsten Jensen wrote:
> Yummy!  Yummy!  Yummy!  BOOOOOOST!  hehehehe...not a whole ton...but
> enough to make me want more...hehehehe.
>
> Well, Shocky now idles...runs.....drives....and makes boost......
>
> I am sooo tired right now...
<snip>

> Kirsten
> http://www.funksoulkitty.org
> Tasted boost...and wanting more...

Special K!, Shocky Jr moves under his own power, and boosted at that.

I like it, I like it a lot. Scirocco Luuuuv. It's a beautiful thing.

Oh and I'm sure Dan gets some respectful high fives tossed his way <fwap!>

Your next mission, should you choose to accept it is to attend the
driving schools Meze puts on in SoCal.

TBerk