[OT] Anyone with VOIP experience?

The wife and I have SBC DSL and love it.

Tonee

Nate Mellom <doubt@inwave.com> wrote:
The wife and I are thinking about booting dial-up and joining the
high-speed cable world, and I've been looking into Vonage
. Looks like a really good deal, I've heard a ton of
things about it, and have been reading numerous positive reviews on the
web, and I'd love to can SBC.
Anyone out there have any real-world experience?
TIA!
Nate