Performance VW

   Would that particular 'quote' that you read about the Scirocco owners titled "Chester Windchester, by any chance? If yes then it doesn't suprise me-this guy insults every factor you can think of envolving veedubs. If not, yeah just that bloody-brit humor that is pretty amusing if you can make out most of what they are trying to say, heheh. Though I envy the British in many many ways, so no offence to you guys with all the hot cars.

                                                                                                           -Adam