And then there was light at the end of the tunnel (SHOCKY RUNS!)

Congratulations!  I am glad to see that that light at the end of the tunnel is not a train as Cathy persists!  :-)

One question, what EFI are you using?  I was under the impression that you were using factory EFI, not programmable EFI...

Looks like a very nice job with all the details well-taken care of before there is a possible problem.  Although Dan and I have not always seen eye-to-eye, it appears that he has helped you build it right...

Congratulations again to you both...

David