OT jetta or passat motors?

1. MAF sensor
2. door handle, get the bently, easy fix
3. Boot 5.00 from potterman
4. Oil filter should be in a case on the pax side of the engine underneath the alt.

Tonee

Parker Wulf <BADVDUB@gmail.com> wrote:
Follow up on my first post. She bought a loaded 96 Passat GLX VR6 with
67,000miles for $6,000.

Now I have no clue about anything on this car, so I have a few ?s.
1. the check engine light is on and wont go off
2. outside pasenger door handle wont open the door
3. passenger inner cv boot is cracked (is the shaft as easy to replace
as a rocco?)
4. where the hell is the oil filter?

We like this car much better than her old one (98 Nissan 200SX)