Dates? Re: cincy '05 - r.u. ready? i might be...

Sounds good, but this year I will be taking a weeks vacation in
Colorado in June. Mostly going up for the Pikes Peak International
Hill Climb the weekend of June 25 2005. If I can I may fly in for
Saturday of Cincy, not sure head is spinning for admitting I am
looking for another scirocco.