OT: Hobbies that take up rocco time

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 13:53:43 -0400, Kervin Ridgley
<carsandkites@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I'm done with
> work and my toys, I like to cook.  I've been into salsas and sauces
> for a while, but I like to bake bread too.

I've had the pleasure of sampling some of Kervin's cooking - the guy
rocks in the kitchen!  Mmmmmmmmmmmmm homemade salsa....  :)  Can't
wait to pass through Virginia again!

As for myself - I'm a master of the grill (fire GOOD), but beyond that
my culinary skills are limited.

In my spare time I like to tinker.  I'm always ripping something
apart, or fixing someone's something or other...  I also love to
design/build stuff - my brain basically never shuts off - I'm always
thinking of a better mousetrap, which would explain my
insomnia/nocturnal tendencies...  I also get enjoyment out of helping
other people with their car projects - whether it be doing a brake job
for a friend of a friend, to helping lister George with his ABA/JH
swap...  It's much less stressful than working on my own cars - which
is probably why they're all sitting under a layer of dust, waiting for
some attention...  :)

Well I'm off to do some work on my newly acquired Audi Coupe Quattro -
I need to get her ready for a trip to Oklahoma to pick up an 80
Scirocco that'll be my next daily driver project, in between getting
my 75 track car ready for next race season!

Later,

Mark.
75
80 S