Howdy Once Again

Brian,

I've been just hating life due to all the nice scirocco's I've had to pass up on right now.

But, none of them have been white.

Brian Wagner <dagnamit@gmail.com> wrote:
Alright I can't resist the urge and the need, so I signed back up.

I have sold the 16v and now just have the 944, but today I was looking
at the Autotrader and found 4 white 16v Scirocco's for 2000 to 3200,
it is an addiction and I truly can't shake it. The Porsche is nice but
it is not my Scirocco and now I miss it and kinda wish I hadn't sold
it (oh well, the 2200 paid for the kiddo's braces). So I guess
officially I am in the hunt again for a roc, conditions are as follows

1) White
2) White
3) White
4) Rust Free
5) Accident Free (small dents and dings I can work with)
6) doesn't matter 8 or 16v
7) did I mention White
8) 944 for sale running and rough $800 non-negotiable
9 ) I am sure I mentioned this, it must be "WHITE"

Yours Truly

Brian Wagner