Howdy Once Again

Alright I can't resist the urge and the need, so I signed back up.

I have sold the 16v and now just have the 944, but today I was looking
at the Autotrader and found 4 white 16v Scirocco's for 2000 to 3200,
it is an addiction and I truly can't shake it. The Porsche is nice but
it is not my Scirocco and now I miss it and kinda wish I hadn't sold
it (oh well, the 2200 paid for the kiddo's braces). So I guess
officially I am in the hunt again for a roc, conditions are as follows

1) White
2) White
3) White
4) Rust Free
5) Accident Free (small dents and dings I can work with)
6) doesn't matter 8 or 16v
7) did I mention White
8) 944 for sale running and rough $800 non-negotiable
9 ) I am sure I mentioned this, it must be "WHITE"

Yours Truly

Brian Wagner