So I passed as well

You guys ALL need to move to South Carolina. No inspections.  Just
paid everything on the new Rocc. $24 two years registration. $13.02
annual property tax. Tags on the car and legal.  for those of you
keeping track... Cost to drive my car this year- $25.02

I would invite you to just move in to our house as we are about
fifteen minutes from Folly Beach, but I am sure to get a letter from
our Nazi HOA in the coming weeks regarding the five vehicles I now own
all parked in my drive.

Dave

--
David L. Winchell, II