moved - back to GA

Al,

I stopped by your old place and got the things you wanted me to get.
There was no package however.  The Land Lord was there when I got
there. He had no problem letting me get things after I verified a few
details that he asked.  I asked him if he had seen any packages and he
had not.

Will your new isp allow you to receive large files?  If so I have some
pics to send you. I can always send them to your gmail account.  I
have sent them to a couple people with gmail and have had no problems.

Look forward to you getting back here for a night. Can't wait for you
to see this beast in person.

Talk with you soon,

Dave

--