OT: Rice recipes for Tonee?

Thanks Cathy, I really needed the laugh after the day I've had.

C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
Okay, I got this from a buddy with a CRX, and have trimmed it. I generally
don't pass this stuff on, nor do I advocate doing so, but I thought it was
cute...

Subject : 50 things you need to know, that you can learn by watching the
Fast and the Furious

1. You need NAWS. Two bottles. The big ones.
2. It ain’t how you stand by your car, its how big the wing is.
4. If the road suddenly narrows, drive under a truck.
11. Stickers, stickers, stickers.
12. Winning’s winning.
15. Leopard-skin parts make you badass.
16. Live life a quarter mile at a time (~17 seconds).
17. L.A. cops respond to one emergency at a time with the whole police force.
18. You can never have enough foglights.
20. Win race, get a threesome.
23. Oil tastes bad.
28. The proper display of affection with a bald man is kissing his head.
30. Truckers never carry guns (almost).
32. It’s not a color unless it begins with ‘neon’.
33. Car part stores give Lightnings to delivery boys.
34. Fire bursting from tail pipe indicates speed.
35. High-pitched buzzing exhaust indicates speed.
36. Single windshield wiper? Ditto.
38. It’s not the train that gets you, it’s the truck.
39. Ugly paint is not a bad way to spend $10,000.
40. Overuse of nitrous makes the floorboard fall off.
44. If you scream ‘NAWS’ it will explode.
45. Ferraris are more than you can afford, pal.
46. You can beat any car if you say ‘smoke um’ before you run.
47. Any scrap-heap can be made race-ready in under a week if the parts are
ordered from Japan.

I think # 36 applies to our cars, and # 28 to some of the listers. I'm
planning to try #15 myself.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"