Turn Signal Update

Where you been Lars?  hehehe......  : )

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/turnsignals/turnsignalsales/turnsignals.html

Pics can be found by going to my website and clicking on "Turn Signals" in
the left hand navigation frame.

http://www.funksoulkitty.org

No on the tail light thing for now.  If this turn signal thing is
successful, maybe...but the tail lights would require three separate molds
for each side....and um...I don't have the 6k to support this.  Nor do I
have brand new tail lights to make the molds from.  BUT, I certainly will
continue to keep that in mind.

Thanks Ray!

Thanks TBerk!

: )  : )