my story

oh, i forgot to mention, earlier in the day, speaking
of pets, i slammed my kittie's tail in the window, she
screamed, so did i.  i was closing it, and i guess the
tip was hanging in there or something, poor thing.
that wasn't the end of my day though, oh no.  2 hours
ago, a large candle i have sprung a leak, and ran onto
the table, then onto the rug, and the carpet, and, in
the process, onto, and into, my beautiful black adidas
sneakers.