Coolant system question

The lower rad hose appears to be dry, as does the waterpump housing (what
I can see of it) It's moistened the whole undercarriage on that side of
the car, not such a good thing eh? I didn't see any issues with the Tstat
housing (first guess when I saw the pool as Klaus also seems to be seeping
there, you know, it's never just one of them). The front/top of the WP
housing is dry, it seems to be from the area that would require removing
the PS pump to see. I'll give it one more look before I go Thelma and
Louise with it. Whhheeeeee!

And yes, someday I may call on you to be my rad hose, and thanks for
volunteering! ;)

Cathy

> Could i also be the lower rad hose??

"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"