From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Ryan H
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2004 8:25 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Exernal oil cooler, coolant hose replacement?

On a 16V, I'd like to replace the stock water/oil
cooler with an external air/oil cooler, like those
from a Volvo... are there any replacement coolant
hoses without lines running to the stock cooler, or
any method to plug/connect these lines?
P.S. - track only car, sees hot weather, hence the
different cooler.
Thanks all.