Passed smog test!

In Louisville all smog tests were done a dyno for $11. If you failed you had
a free retest within 30 days. That's how it was until the people got fed up
and decided the smog test was a rip off. We ended up voting it out. Now we don't
have any emissions test at all.   I think it was something like less than 5%
of cars failed. The test was also run by a private company. So the $11 dollars
wasn't even going to the state or local community.
Matt
1981 Mars Red
1987 8v Automatic
Louisville, KY