Passed smog test!

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 23:40:26 -0700, "Dick Y Wong"
<sailingfc@dslextreme.com> wrote:

>My mistake.  I just looked it up on the DMV website.  30 years and older are
>exempt.  So only 75 Sciroccos are freed this year.  I guess I have to wait
>till 2007 for my 78. :-(

Sorry Dick, but the new California law says 1976 and newer will ALWAYS
be subject to testing.  Only 1975 and older cars are exempt.  I would
guess that the person who updates that website is still "on break" or
attending a seminar about improving DMV customer service.

Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9