scirocco goes to the recycler

Ask DeeBay?

Daun you'd know!

Tonee

chiroveda@mindspring.com wrote:
what items should I keep of my scirocco that may be of value for sale or for my other 87 16v scirocco. It goes to the junk yard in the next two weeks. Anything other than the replacement downpipe, its all factory stuff and some rust as i live in Michigan? any ideas, any one need anything, the engine has 275,000 the tranny is gone, the air worked on the junk yard bound one but not on my other 87 scirocco doesn't. Any easy things to keep/pull that might be salvagable? thanks, Mark