OT: What do you do for a living...?

Thanks all to those that replied...!

  I don't think I have ever seen a more varied group of vocations in one spot.  However, it seemed like to me that there was one thing that was involved in most of them.  Most of them seemed pretty technical.  I would have to say that that underlines what I already suspected...  We are a bunch of nerds!  (Insert Robert Carradine laugh here)  That's cool, I am glad to be in the company of so many intelligent nerds with varied skills and interests...  :-)

Thanks again, it was a pleasure to read about you all.  Now, hopefully I can remember it...  :-Q  Mouth open, drooling...  I am in Oklahoma after all, have to fit in...  :-)

Have a great weekend!

  David

---Chrome don't get you home.---