suspension question

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Dan Smith
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 1:34 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: suspension question

I guess people missed my question with everything else I posted. I removed
the rear bumper from my new mk1 and now the rear end bobs going down the
road. I have fully adjustable Koni Yellows and Neuspeed Race Springs. I'm
thinking I need to increase damping and decrease compression. How do I
actually adjust the shocks?

Dan

Re: bumper removal

Why? Rear bumpers are a good thing...

It sounds like the Konis are turned all the way out, CCW.

Turn the adjuster clockwise to soften it up...

Do you have the rear external adjustables too?

Peter