My first EVER non A1 VW purchase is...

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 07:39:54 -0400, Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:

> Mark,
>
> You should take a break from your VW/Audi buying frenzy and seriously
> consider buying an 18 wheeler car carrier! I know it won't be anything close
> to an A1 VW, but nobody would fault you if you made a one time exception.

Don't think I haven't thought about it!  :)  I actually have to make a
decision soon on what I plan on doing.  I can only sell 6 cars a year
before I have to get a dealers licence, but I don't know if I really
want to do that (the beginnings of overhead...).

I have to build up my stock-o-Mk1's again though - I'm getting a
little low at the moment!  :)

Later,

Mark.
75