trunk space

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 9:42:34 -0400, David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>
wrote:

>You are better off getting a specific kind of asphalt covered with an aluminum sheet.  I have been told that you can pick this up at hardware stores, called ice-break or something close?

Good idea, but I looked for that stuff when I did my trunk, and in
SoCal it was impossible to find.  Also, in areas where it's normally
available at the Homely Depots, it's in roofer-size rolls which aren't
cheap.  Some people claimed they checked local roofing contractors and
begged enough to do their car.
Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9