From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Mark F.
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 1:08 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: My first EVER non A1 VW purchase is...

...this:

<http://home.cogeco.ca/~mardak/dscf0089.jpg>

At least I kept it in the family!  :)

It's a 1990 Audi Coupe Quattro - with a 5cyl turbo engine swapped
in...  It should make for a very entertaining winter car!  :)  Can't
wait for the snow to fly!

Needless to say I know this car is going to be a total money pit.
Lots of loose part sounds were coming from the front end, and it ain't
perfect, but for $2500 Cdn, it was hard to pass up...  Even if I have
to dump a few grand into it right off the bat, I'll still be happy
with the deal...

Anyone else own this particular model, or have knowledge of it?  Give
me the scoop on typical problems or areas of concern...  Thanks!

Later,.

Mark.
75
80 S