From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Neptuno
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 12:17 AM
To: Anson Clement; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: since it's slow tonight....

Poor Bastard! I hope you have not found your way into the world of the
"multicolor Yawn", But if you have.....well.....have you? Pizza every where
Ah? Lots of water tomorrow....or gatoraid.... I miss the days of the
military where after a bender of grand magnituded happen We Medics simply
slaped on an IV Bag and got our Asses back into hydration.

Let me see any IV bags around? Nope....Sorry Anson water and gatoraid for
you.......Oh and Resolve will take care of the stains made by the mixture of
pizza, beer, wild turkey(guessing) and HCL acid......:)

A the bender a sure way to reach enlightment.....well kind of

Fuck it have another one

Tequila puto!!!
Tony

Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:
Right so it's wednesday, the list is inexplicably slow tonight. After a
little domestic uglieness I sit at the computer desk once again. No poontang
tonight so I seek out the good old friend, alchohol never says no, alchohol
never has a fucking headach, alchohol is never bloody moody. the
pre-requisit 4 shots and three beers have been consumed, the order to papa
johns has been placed.

The tv is rife with bullshit and boredom forcing me to write.

The e-mail from the pizza place says the order will be at the house in a
scant 70 minutes, 70 MINUTES! what the fondeling frog fuck!!! how the hell
is it going to take some highschool dropouts 70 goddamned minutes to bake a
wee pizza and fry some undoubtedly nasty dead bird, WTF.

Cathy may post some wonderfull and elloquent shit when she gets bored, I on
the other hand am only capable of becoming innebriated and babbling.

Yea yea, so I justy thought I should share some of my drunken bullshit whith
an otherwise stagnant list.

love you all.. hugs and smelly beer flavored kisses...

Anson