Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: since it's slow tonight....

> Poor Bastard! I hope you have not found your way into the world of the "multicolor Yawn", But if
you have.....well.....have you? Pizza every where Ah? Lots of water tomorrow....or gatoraid.... I
miss the days of the military where after a bender of grand magnituded happen We Medics simply
slaped on an IV Bag and got our Asses back into hydration.

> Let me see any IV bags around? Nope....Sorry Anson water and gatoraid for you.......Oh and Resolve
will take care of the stains made by the mixture of pizza, beer, wild turkey(guessing) and HCL
acid......:)

> A the bender a sure way to reach enlightment.....well kind of
>
> Fuck it have another one
>
> Tequila puto!!!
> Tony
>
> Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Right so it's wednesday, the list is inexplicably slow tonight. After a little domestic uglieness
I sit at the computer desk once again. No poontang tonight so I seek out the good old friend,
alchohol never says no, alchohol never has a fucking headach, alchohol is never bloody moody. the
pre-requisit 4 shots and three beers have been consumed, the order to papa johns has been placed.

> The tv is rife with bullshit and boredom forcing me to write.
>
> The e-mail from the pizza place says the order will be at the house in a scant 70 minutes, 70
MINUTES! what the fondeling frog fuck!!! how the hell is it going to take some highschool dropouts
70 goddamned minutes to bake a wee pizza and fry some undoubtedly nasty dead bird, WTF.

> Cathy may post some wonderfull and elloquent shit when she gets bored, I on the other hand am only
capable of becoming innebriated and babbling.