since it's slow tonight....

The corrado has convinced me to have a beer, ok, two.

If I have to tear open her drivers side door again, I'm killing the worthless piece of shit that walks by and says "Waht kinda screw driver you need for dat, you know I've got alot of screw drivers", well good for fuckin you, unless you designed this car go back to screwin you sister.

Sorry...venting.

The bright side of my evening, my puppy still tries to win our kissing contests.

Tonee

Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:
Right so it's wednesday, the list is inexplicably slow tonight. After a little domestic uglieness I sit at the computer desk once again. No poontang tonight so I seek out the good old friend, alchohol never says no, alchohol never has a fucking headach, alchohol is never bloody moody. the pre-requisit 4 shots and three beers have been consumed, the order to papa johns has been placed.

The tv is rife with bullshit and boredom forcing me to write.

The e-mail from the pizza place says the order will be at the house in a scant 70 minutes, 70 MINUTES! what the fondeling frog fuck!!! how the hell is it going to take some highschool dropouts 70 goddamned minutes to bake a wee pizza and fry some undoubtedly nasty dead bird, WTF.

Cathy may post some wonderfull and elloquent shit when she gets bored, I on the other hand am only capable of becoming innebriated and babbling.

Yea yea, so I justy thought I should share some of my drunken bullshit whith an otherwise stagnant list.

love you all.. hugs and smelly beer flavored kisses...

Anson