since it's slow tonight....

Right so it's wednesday, the list is inexplicably slow tonight. After a little domestic uglieness I sit at the computer desk once again. No poontang tonight so I seek out the good old friend, alchohol never says  no, alchohol never has a fucking headach, alchohol is never bloody moody. the pre-requisit 4 shots and three beers have been consumed, the order to papa johns has been placed.

The tv is rife with bullshit and boredom forcing me to write.

The e-mail from the pizza place says the order will be at the house in a scant 70 minutes, 70 MINUTES!  what the fondeling frog fuck!!! how the hell is it going to take some highschool dropouts 70 goddamned minutes to bake a wee pizza and fry some undoubtedly nasty dead bird, WTF.

Cathy may post some wonderfull and elloquent shit when she gets bored, I on the other hand am only capable of becoming innebriated and babbling.

Yea yea, so I justy thought I should share some of my drunken bullshit whith an otherwise stagnant list.

love you all.. hugs and smelly beer flavored kisses...

Anson