Max size of over bored pistons for JH?

Just curious...

  I am considering overboring this JH I have...  Mine is going away.  It was a poorly and quickly executed rebuild some 60K ago...

  If it helps with the details of it, this is what I plan to use also...

ARP studwear, head and rod bolt kits
Agressive cam, not sure what yet (mechanical head)
Match ported, esp. the exhaust manifold (I can't have     tried to do that as I before thought...)
Valves unshrouded, mild P&P
Factory rings modified by Total Seal, OR oversized rings
New Valves, Lifters, Guides, and Seals
Modified Intermediate bearing, such that oil pressure is higher without increasing wear..
Balanced Rods and Pistons

As always, your help is appreciated...

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---