OT: What's with PayPal

On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:55:58 -0400, you wrote:

>I got a sale through late last night, but it was loading forever...  And you know how many screens you have to go through...  I don't know what their trouble is...

I looked it up.. They did a software update Friday evening and nothing
has worked properly since.  Several tech news sites are speculating on
whether they will have to dump the changes and go back to something
that works or keep screwing around with the new stuff.  Supposedly an
internal update by PayPal staff, not a contractor.  They have to be
losing big $$$$ as payments will be made other ways.

Gordon

75 Mk1/Drake 1.9