What's Cathy been up to? (long)

<<THANK GOD FOR “THE GIRLS”: Well, they may be sagging, but they still work
as well as when I had the red Firebird in high school.>>

Hey now, Cathy, sagging or no sagging... you still have something he doesn't
and enjoys staring at.  Point made... well done!  Congrats on a clean
get-a-way!

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie